What is the SEO audit?
Many of our clients come to us with an already existing website, which was created a long time ago. Those websites are often not made with Google’s guidelines in mind. The SEO audit we will conduct will reveal the holes in the design and the optimisation process (if applicable). This service will give you a clear view of your website and will let you know if it’s competitive, or if you need a new one. The optimisation methods and internet marketing change with each passing day and having an SEO audit every six months is highly recommended. The Google search engine continuously updates its algorithms, and certain optimisation methods may bring you excellent results in ranking your website for certain keywords.
What we will do
The SEO audit will give you the information to receive the answers to several important questions:
- Does the website have the functionality, needed for the particular product or service?
- Is the website created with the latest requirements in mind?
- Are there any problems with the domain or hosting? How can they be resolved?
- Is there existing SEO services and has it been done correctly?
- Is there enough text on the website? Is it correctly formatted to reflect upon the chosen keywords?
- What will be needed to get the website up and running?
- What backlinks have been made to the site?
Of course, these things are just a part of the factors, which will be checked during our SEO audit. The full service includes the checking of link profiles, social media profiles, negative reviews and many more factors, intertwined with the well-being and popularity of a website. If we find any problems, we will include them in a comprehensive list. We will also describe the ways to fix them. All other additional questions will be discussed depending on the client and the website.
What is the SEO audit price?
The price depends on the size of the website and the amount of information that needs checking. The audits start from 100 GBP.