1. Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website and the services offered. Personal data is all data that can be referred to you personally, e. g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) Sematigo Ltd., represented by its Managing Directors, Nikolay Nikolaev and Nikolay Nikolov, Bregalnitza 4 Street, Varna, Bulgaria,
is the Controller pursuant to Art. 4 para. 7 EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (GDPR). You can reach our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or our postal address.
2. Your rights
(1) You have the following rights vis-à-vis us with regard to the personal data concerning you:
Right to information,
Right to correction or deletion,
Right to restrict processing,
Right to object to processing,
Right to data transferability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
3. Collecting personal data
(1) When you contact us by e-mail, chat or via a contact form, the data provided by you (your e-mail address, your name, and telephone number if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this connection, after the storage is no longer necessary, or limit the processing if legal storage obligations exist.
(2) When using the website purely for informational purposes, i. e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR):
date and time of the request
Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Content of the request (concrete page)
Access status/HTTP status code
the amount of data transferred in each case
Website from which the request comes
Operating system and its interface
Language and version of the browser software.
(3) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. In order to do this, you must normally provide further personal data that we use to provide the respective service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(1) In addition to the above-mentioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive in the browser you are using and which provide certain information to the site that places the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the internet offer more user-friendly and effective. This website uses transient and persistent cookies, the extent, and functionality of which are explained below.
a) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This includes, in particular, the session cookies. They store a so-called session ID, with which different queries of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This means that your computer can be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
b) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which can vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
c) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website. For example, you would have to log in again for each visit without identifying yourself with cookies.
6. Opposition or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such a revocation influences the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have expressed it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on a balance of interests, you can object to the processing. This is the case if the processing, in particular, is not necessary for the ful-
fillment of a contract with you, which is illustrated by us in the description of the functions and services. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of a well-founded objection, we will examine the situation and either discontinue or modify the data processing or indicate our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue processing.
(3) OF COURSE, YOU CAN OBJECT TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR ADVERTISING AND DATA ANALYSIS PURPOSES AT ANY TIME. YOU CAN INFORM US ABOUT YOUR ADVERTISING CONTRADICTION UNDER THE FOLLOWING CONTACT DETAILS: BREGALNITZA 4 STREET, VARNA, BULGARIA, EMAIL: OFFICE@SEMATIGO.CO.UK.
7. Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if you enable IP anonymization on this site, Google will previously shorten your IP address within Member States of the European Union or in other signatory states to the EEA Agreement. Only in exceptional cases the full IP address is transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide further services associated with the use of the website and the Internet to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser within the scope of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
data by downloading and installing the “Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on” available at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en (access 22.05.2018).
(4) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. We can use the statistics gained to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. In exceptional cases where personal data is transferred to the United States, Google has been subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework (access 22.05.2018). The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
(5) Third party information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1)436 1001
8. Integration of Google Maps
(1) On this website we use the services of Google Maps. This allows us to display interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to use the map function conveniently.
(2) By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data specified in number 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This happens regardless of whether Google provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly associated with your account. If you do not want to be associated with your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as user profiles and uses them for advertising, market research and/or the design of its website according to your needs. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, and you must contact Google to exercise this right.
(3) For further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider, please refer to the provider’s data protection declaration. There you will also
find further information on your rights and options for privacy protection: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en&gl=gb (access 22.05.2018). Google also processes your personal data in the USA and is subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework (access 22.05.2018).